Pages

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Seriously, so blessed!

I happened upon something to entertain me on those long quiet days when I have nothing to do...or in case that doesn't happen, on those hectic harried days when I don't want to do what I am supposed to do. It's a blog, a satirical and funny blog called Seriously, so blessed! written by TAMN (Tiffany/Amber/Megan/Nicole) about her life with her "best most amazing husband ever" JJWT (Jordan/Jason/Wes/Taylor).

You will thank me...and think it's hilarious...and recognize people you know. Just don't recognize me, OK?

Don't miss the anniversary post. Here's a little bit:

Planning my wedding (JJWT always calls it “ours” but whatever) was the third hardest thing I’ve EVER done, after that semester of hair school/college when I took 12 hours…ugh!...and also after I read THREE HUGE BOOKS in one day when I became obsessed with and hardcore addicted to this GORGEOUS fake vampire! Anyways, despite the stress, everything worked out PERFECT and most important, I did good at looking smokin’ hot (in an uplifting way) and way drop dead sexy gorgeous and literally every single person that saw me told me I belonged in a magazine for sure and let’s be honest, they were right!!!
How much do you love me for telling you about this little gem of a blog?

If we don't have a dry swim suit in the house and the breakfast (and lunch) dishes don't get done, you'll know it's because I'm reading this blog that I was seriously, so blessed to find.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails