Pages

Monday, July 19, 2021

My girls

Emma and Anna and I went to Starr Valley for the weekend.  It was Desi's bridal shower.  

Sunday morning I said something about "my girls" and Katie said, "I bet you like saying that."

And yes I did.

We gathered at Olivia's and Desi's aunts (except Melanee, who was visiting her sister in Texas) threw the party.  All our energies together cut flowers, prepped food, arranged flowers, secured tablecloths.  As sisters in Zion we all work together.

I love this life.

me, Olivia, Marianne, Katie and Jennifer with my mom in front

We took a picture of the girls.  All the granddaughters except Clarissa in Hawaii and Azure and Lucette in Texas.  My phone didn't handle the lighting well but they do look a little angelic and I'll take it.

Liliana, Liberty, Savannah, Olivia, Ruby, Deseret, Charlotte, Emma, Anna and Carolina

Those are the girls I would do anything for.

Sunday after church we had a picnic in the park and I tried to intimidate some of my nephews into eating leftover salad instead of sandwiches and they smiled at me and ignored me.

I need to work on my nephew intimidation skills.

We drove home and brought Liberty back to Utah too.  It was a lovely time visiting in the car with the background of Emma's playlist.

I like girl time.


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails