Pages

Thursday, March 30, 2023

Tired

Two days ago I was mad (and sad).  Yesterday I was just tired.

So tired.

My class had library and as usual, the librarian stopped reading aloud to my class because they could. Not. Be. Quiet.

They seriously can't.

After library she said, "I've never seen anything like it."

Same.

She hugged me and told me I was doing a great job and it was almost spring break.

No one has ever been more ready for spring break in the history of the world.

After school we were talking about what the third grade class should do for the dance festival.  Miriam had an idea.  My class is the weak link.  She said, "Do you think they could do it?"

My student teacher laughed out loud.  Then she looked a little shamefaced, like she shouldn't have been quite so honest.

But she is not wrong.



1 comment:

Geri said...

Keep your chin up. I am sure they have come a long way since August and they are a work in progress. Remember it is a journey and not a destination for these little ones and you are just the conductor for this part. Next week you'll get to read to and play with a shining STAR. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails