Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Tiny notes

 Dear Protein Energy Drink Sellers,

I see what you're doing by gifting us with cases and cases of your products.  Teacher = caffeine and protein to boot.  You want to get us all hooked.  I am sorry to say a soda can with that much caffeine that contains milk (whey powder, but still it kind of freaks me out), does not appeal to me.  


Dear Students,

I love you, but at 2:15, you need to go home.


Dear Students, 

I love you, but stop tapping on my window before the bell rings when I'm trying to get everything ready.


Dear Parents,

When you spell your child's name some cutesy but still phonetic way, we roll our eyes a little (looking at you parents of Westly or Bearett).  When you opt for a not even phonetic way (Harliee), we are judging you.  So hard.  


Dear The Home Place,

You never disappoint me.


Dear Going out of Town Two Weekends in a Row,

What am I going to do with you?  I have lots of home things I want to do, but I also like the weekends away.  I guess carry on.


Dear Sub-contractor who is responsible for our rooms being in the low 60s all day,

What is your actual problem?


Dear Growth Mindset,

Thanks for pulling us through.  We started brand new WIN groups and small groups yesterday and it was a hot mess.  After school, we mustered all our courage and said, "We just don't have it figured out...yet."  All that preaching about you to students helped us.


Dear Olivia,

Thank you for introducing cats into the habitat surrounding our house.  Let's hope they love mice.




No comments: