Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fat and Happy

My sister-in-law, Jennifer had a good idea. She wanted to start a recipe blog and invited my sisters and sisters-in-law and mom to join her. Jennifer got the idea from a healthy food blog started by women in her ward. I told her I was on board with the blog but I thought we should have the theme be more Fat and Happy and less Healthy Eating. I think everyone agreed.

I set the blog up because Jennifer is in the last stages of pregnancy and she deserves a break. Adam is my in house creativity guru and he thought “all spice” was a good name for the blog. That was taken so I added a “D” to make Dahl Spice (Dahl being my maiden name.)

I know what you’re thinking, “So CLEVER Thelma!” What can I say?

Check out the recipes though. So far there are just a few from Melanee, the youngest sister-in-law who we all love in spite of how gorgeous she always looks. I promise more to come!

dahlspice

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails