Pages

Friday, May 3, 2024

Grateful Friday

I'm grateful that after an abominably hard day at school when I should have handled things a lot better than I did, I have an understanding principal who made me feel better and a school counselor who stopped by my classroom to hug me.

I love where I work.

I'm grateful that after an abominably hard day at school I have Adam.  He is a soft place to fall and does much to buoy me.  Daily.

I'm grateful that Marianne is understanding.  We set a standing phone date and so far I've forgotten both times.

I'm a real champ....

I'm grateful Mark's car is back in commission.  He and I drove to Nephi to retrieve it and we had a nice visit.

I'm grateful for a weekend where I hope to rest and recharge and get stuff done in equal measure.

I'm grateful for optimism that leads me to believe that my to do list will get done.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails