Pages

Thursday, September 1, 2011

When My Mom Tells Me To Do Something...

...I always do it.

It's perhaps why I'm her favorite child.  I've always done every single thing my mother ever requested.

I don't know why my children aren't more like me in this regard...

I was telling my mom about Emma's freshy cute new haircut and she told me to put a picture of her on my blog.



I love running my fingers through her newly shorn hair and Emma told me that bugs her when people do that.

See, since I'm such a stellar and obedient daughter, I would let my mom run her fingers through my hair all day long if she wanted to.

Your hair may be cute, Miss Emma, but you're not the daughter I am.

No one is.


3 comments:

Coralee Dahl said...

Oh the things I could say, but I won't. You may have your literary license. Your haircut is very cute, Emma. Thanks for putting the photo on.

Marianne said...

Emma's hair is cute. Remember your wedding? Goodness!!

Olivia Cobian said...

Cute cut! No comment about your obedience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails