Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

May I suggest






I have long been a chapstick/lipgloss kind of girl.  I prefer that to lipstick.  Wearing chapstick always seemed to make my lips chapped (yet I persisted) until I read that some people are allergic to ingredients in lipstick and chapstick and it makes their lips chapped.

I think I'm one of those people. 

(About now Adam, my dad and brothers--my male readership--have stopped reading.)

I became a devotee of Burt's Bees because I like it and whatever it is that I'm allergic to is not in Burt's Bees.

But it doesn't have any SPF.  Which is OK if you live in Seattle and the sun rarely makes a showing.  When we were in Palm Desert in February though (sigh, I wish I were still in Palm Desert), I bought some Baby Lips.  It is a lip balm with SPF and I'm not allergic to it.

And I love it.

I have peppermint flavor and pink lemonade and just like I used to collect Lipsmackers (that made my lips chapped) I am just beginning to gather these little lovelies. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails