Pages

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

A fine line

I found a new wreath for the front door.  It's a any-time-of-the-year wreath.  I like it.  It speaks to me.

Then I hung it on the front door and it was bigger than the front door, wider than the door frame.  It felt sort of tragic.

The space above our bed caught my eye; I could hang it there.


It still speaks to me...and as a bonus, that's sort of how my hair looks in the morning.  I feel like the wreath and I have that in common.

Adam wasn't so sure about the wreath.  He's afraid it will fall off the wall and blind him.  He thinks it's a little scary.

I told Adam what my cousin Rachel posted on Facebook yesterday:


I think it applies.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I like the wreath. Something about it reminds me of a character from a Dr. Seuss book.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails