Pages

Friday, January 16, 2015

It could be worse

It always could be worse.

I keep telling myself that because:

1) we are having furnace woes again/still (no one is more tired of this than I am)

2) Adam is out of town

3) Braeden is sick--another trip to the walk in clinic

(Didn't cry to Ammon this time.  Olivia was the lucky winner!  It was after all, her birthday.)

All of this has combined to really sabotage my productivity.  It's hard to get much done when you are on the phone with/waiting for/chatting with repairmen or in the waiting room at the walk in clinic.  In an effort to make me feel terrible, the universe was plotting against me all day and I kept seeing silver Honda Odyssey minivans that reminded me of Janet and Stephanie which made me sad because I miss my friends.  (Sometimes the universe is a real jerk.)

It always could be worse though.

I know that.

While I was waiting for Braeden's prescription to be filled, I found myself at Hobby Lobby.  I can't be blamed.  I think I was having an out of body experience.  Some people do destructive things when they are stressed.

Apparently I buy wreaths.

It fits the door!  And probably won't even scare Adam!

It could be worse (as far as destructive behavior goes).

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Lovely wreath. I'm so glad I was the winner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails