Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Around here lately


the view in the morning
1- Adam has a herd of deer he watches over every night in our yard.

2- Emma has a lot of homework, always.

3- Braeden never has any, ever.

4- Mark is feeling better, which is unfortunate for him when it is school time.

5-Adam had a work thing last night and Mark left him this:

there are so many church buildings around they just number them--the numbers aren't actually on the buildings though so it doesn't really help me
 6-Adam's work thing was dinner at a fancy restaurant.  I told him he should have sent Mark a sorry you had to have dinner at home note.

7- I have three overdue library books and, unlike in the Sno-Isle library system (which I miss a lot), they actually charge you for overdue books here.

8- I also have a cold sore.  I never used to get cold sores.

9- I don't like them.

10- At least the sky is pretty.  I take a ridiculous amount of pictures of the sky.

winter sunsets are my favorite



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails