Pages

Friday, August 11, 2023

Grateful Friday

Sitting in meetings all day = tiring.

Using my teacher brain that has been on vacation = tiring.

I'm also having a good time.  It is exhilarating to collaborate and get new ideas and set lofty goals and tell each other, "We can do this!"

It is fun to look at my class list and see their darling pictures and get excited.

I'm enjoying getting to know our new people.  Matt is great and so is Holly.  She is the new facilitator so will work a lot with us since we have an intern on our team.

I'm so very grateful for Adam.  He supports me in a million little and big ways.  Emma and Mark are good too.  Mark is oh so gentle with me when I'm stressed and he knows it.  Emma listens to me and gets it.  I haven't made dinner this week and they are why.

On top of all that, I'm reading a good book.  (Slowly, I don't have a lot of time for reading right now....)

I'm grateful for sunshine and blue skies.  I'm grateful teachers can wear jeans this year to school.  I'm grateful for the Book of Mormon.  I am reading it between Memorial Day and Labor Day this year and I love it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails