Yesterday my document camera was displaying my screen like a keystone. It's a problem that I kind of know how to fix and kind of don't know how to fix. I got one side going straight, but I couldn't get the other one straight. Miriam suggested resetting the whole thing.
Then it was upside down.
(The bell is there because every day, one of the class jobs is to pick a picture to draw by their name. It weirdly helps them to remember to put their name on the paper. The student picked a bell and some of them didn't know how to draw a bell, so I put a bell on the board. Like you do.)
I finally went to find Riley. Staying in the custodian's good graces is the best advice I could ever give a teacher.
He said, "Oh, yeah, that's an easy fix."
But then he struggled a bit to read upside down and I can read upside down easily--a skill honed by helping students at my desk. Between the two of us, we figured it out.
Before I rest on my laurels too much, here is another thing to attend to....
No comments:
Post a Comment