Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Thinking of Our Cor While We Strengthened Our Core(s)

Marianne led us in her new core strengthening exercises.


We were strengthened.



At least our laughing muscles were.

This is the best picture because I could do this stretch and my sisters with their long arms could not. (My arms are straight.) I'm going to pull this remembrance out next time my sisters outclass me with their mothering/scrapbooking/homeschooling/sister-in-zion-ness.



Adam said he doesn't ever remember his mom being that silly. (I guess moms aren't supposed to be silly.)

Sometimes moms with sisters can't help it.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I didn't know our legs were supposed to be together in that first pose. Why didn't anybody tell Olivia?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails