Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

And Then It was Monday

I had a dream last night that I had a big gap between my two front teeth.

Not a happy dream for someone who's had braces.  Twice.

Mark just spilled something in the kitchen and I heard him say, "Awwwwwwww.  Mom is going to kill me."

I don't want to know.

I could not get sleeping beauty to wake up this morning (Emma's changed back from her early morning forays).  She finally rolled out of bed and insisted that it was time I had a parent teacher conference and she gets a day off from school.

Instead of emptying the dishwasher and taking the laundry to the laundry room like my boys are supposed to do, they've been playing the Wii.

I forgot to reinstate the parental controls after Saturday night when they had free reign of the Wii while we were gone.

And speaking of laundry, I swear my neighbors bring in their laundry over the weekend.

We can't have produced THAT much laundry.

Monday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails