Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I Am Concerned

Emma recently posted this on her bedroom door.


If there's one thing she hates, it's high-spirited brothers bouncing into her room unannounced.

I'm worried about my poor Emma though.

She has no self esteem.

She has no measure of her worth.

Under the "Please Knock Sign", she's placed this:



She's devised a reward system.  If you knock, you earn points.  If you fail to knock, you lose points.

Who wouldn't want to earn points?  For the opportunity to spend time with Emma?

See what I mean?

No self worth, that girl.

How can I convince her that we all value her?

2 comments:

Marianne said...

This is so funny. Emma is great! If I were there, I'd be knocking!

Hannah Stevenson said...

Haahaha, my favorite part is "start saving up!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails