Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Disjointed, But I'm Tired

I can't sleep.  I keep waking up a lot earlier than I need to and can't go back to sleep.  Which is sad.  Because I like to sleep.

It's not that I'm overly anxious about anything.  In fact, my life in the past few days has been easy going and productive with swim team practice bright and early; children playing, playing, playing outside (we've finally had a little sunshine); Braeden's "band" congregating (which consists of several teenage boys sprawled in my living room talking and listening to music and playing a little guitar and piano--and pots and pans); and me chipping away at cleaning the house and scrapbooking (of which I'm woefully behind).

See?  I don't even have anything that interesting to blog about. (Now don't say, "What else is new?"  I know you're thinking it.)

Tomorrow we're going to Nevada.  Or partway at least.  Everyone will be there for my nephew Hyrum's baptism and to celebrate Father's Day a week late.  There's very little I enjoy more than sitting in the same room with my parents and brothers and sisters and their spouses.  It's dizzying trying to keep up with the wit and opinions that fly.  But so worth the effort.

I wish Adam were going.

I'll miss him more than the sleep I'm not getting.

1 comment:

Marianne said...

We are so so happy you are coming although you'll probably be even more disjointed and tired when you get here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails