Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Friends



Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget.

Friends.  I can't say enough about how marvelous they are.  But you knew that.  What's really wonderful is to have friends that invite you over on one of the hottest days of the year.  (Friends who have a pool.) And then to make it even better, they also invite some of your dearest friends over as well.  (Including one you haven't seen for months.)  I was grateful to be part of the group.

 
If I had to sum up Friendship in one word, it would be Comfort.
  ~Terri Guillemets

2 comments:

Clarissa Johnson said...

I know what you mean! Friends are the best ever. Only, I don't think many of mine have a pool in their yard. You guys are lucky.

Anna said...

It didn't even feel like a hot day either! Was it from the pool or the distraction of talking with those fabulous 'friends'? SO good to see you again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails