Yesterday was a busy day. There was a lot of unpacking, laundry and repacking to do. I put most of the things away that I got from my mother, but I have a box of things that I want to wait until Emma is here so we can all look at them together.
Everywhere I looked was chaos yesterday, but I still found myself on Family Search, looking up about my grandpa's brothers. Olivia called and I told her I had. to. get. to. work. She said there were worse vices than Family Search. Maybe, but I finally got off the computer and got everything tidied and put away and folded eventually.
Today we have a lunch at school for teachers and Matt said there is a big surprise and we "won't want to miss it." I was texting with my team last night and we can't tell if the hype is sarcastic or not. There was enough hype that I am going to the lunch--at least for a while-- and then Mark and Adam will pick me up and we will head straight to the airport. We are flying to Seattle. We will meet up with Braeden and QE at the Seattle airport and then we'll all go to the Mariner's game! I am looking forward to family time. We will celebrate Jackson and Jenna's wedding on Saturday and there is a WGU graduation in Seattle and besides that, just lots and lots of time together.
No comments:
Post a Comment