Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

There is Sunshine in my Laundry Room Today

If you live in North Dakota you need snow boots.
If you live in Connecticut you need air conditioning (trust me).
If you live in Arizona you need sunglasses (and air conditioning).
If you live in Kansas you need ruby slippers.
If you live in Southern California you need a Disneyland Annual Pass.
If you live in Nebraska you need bug spray.

And…

If you live in Seattle you need at least one room painted cornea burning yellow to brighten things up on the gray dreary days. (We have them intermittently--like nine months out of the year.)

Adam and I are the proud owners of a cornea burning yellow laundry room we decked out this weekend. The new cabinets are courtesy of my parents and his parents and their generous birthday cash for me.

1 comment:

Cnbztribe said...

Hey Thelma, it's me, Britta. I think your yellow room is nice. I bet it's nice on a gloomy day in Seattle to walk into when you need to change your laundry around. I live in sunny Las Vegas. Maybe I should paint my laundry room gloomy. Maybe we'll get some of that rain.:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails