Pages

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'm Glad He Asked

Today I was at Costco with Mark while the other two were at piano lessons. As I was buying my food, the cashier asked me how I like the new milk jugs. I told her I hated them. My kids can't pour them without spilling. The lady who was putting my purchases in the cart said I should wait until one of the jugs is empty, fill it with water and let the kids practice with that. (When you have to spend time practicing pouring milk all is not right with the world.)

I said that I spill milk half the time too. "I just hate them," I said.

As we were walking to the van Mark said, "Am I one of the kids you hate?"

I quickly assured him I hate the milk jugs NOT the kids. He smiled up at me and said, "Oh."

4 comments:

Susie said...

I hate the jugs too. The kids hate them. I wish they would go back to the regular style. That was a silly idea to have to practice pouring, I guess would have to practice too.

Hannah Stevenson said...

What a funny thing for that lady to say...practice with water...SHEESH! I'm glad you assured Mark again that you didn't hate him. ;)

Edgar Cobian said...

Pard, I'm reading your blog! Aren't you glad I'm online? What exactly are these new milk jugs like?

Mara said...

Isn't it scary what they sometimes misinterpret?! It's a good thing he asked...hope all is well with you guys! Mara

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails