Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Patience

Some elves visited while we were gone and we came home to a patio.  (Maybe they were landscapers but elves seem more exciting.)

The other day it...wait for it...rained and I told Adam, "I like the way the stone looks in the rain."

I may post more pictures when it's all complete.  I may not.  I'm not so great with pictures.  But you know that.

Adam said, "That's good.  It mostly rains."

That, ladies and gentlemen, is an optimistic way to look at things.  He is an upbeat guy.

Because I'm ready to go back to heat and humidity, dust, bugs, pestilence, whatever.  I just want my feet to be warm.

 It's been cool and rainy.

Everyone knows that around here, summer starts after July 4.

 
You have no idea how happy this makes me.  Summer in Seattle, though fashionably late each year, is lovely.  ( I also love how we don't have partly cloudy here, we have partly sunny.  More optimism.)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails