Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

A Case of Laugh Now and Pay for Therapy Later

First, I know I've posted at least one of these pictures on my blog before but Adam and I were browsing through some old pictures the other night and these made me laugh. Some things bear repeating.

Second, I want it noted for when Mark is someday in therapy for the torture his parents inflicted, I was not home when this happened. (Dads are the ones that keep snapping pictures when the baby's crying...Moms are the ones that guiltily laugh at the pictures later.)



2 comments:

Whitney Shane said...

These pictures make me laugh everytime!! I used to have top on up in my house

Olivia Cobian said...

Mark looks like Marcos. Or maybe Marcos looks like Mark. Mark looks about Marcos-sized in these pictures.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails