Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Springing Forward

It was bound to happen eventually.  We forgot to spring forward and were late for church (and we would have been early if the time hadn't changed!).  I was walking around changing clocks and Mark wanted to know what it was all about.

I explained it to him.

He stopped in the middle of the room and stared at me as he is wont to do when puzzled.

I explained it again.

"So time speeded up?"

I explained it again.

"So we are living in the future?"

I gave up explaining and let him go with that.

Mark said, "We are living in the future!  Braeden, come here!  We're in the future and I want to see if you have a mustache."

For Mark, the future is one of facial hair.  Which is a little puzzling.

Unless you remember who his uncles are.


I have no good explanation...
  

I guess contemplating future mustaches is valid.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you had been in the Wells Ward today you could have heard a great talk by your brother Tabor who has much more facial hair now than he did in the picture on your blog.

I had never seen Morgan's husband. I guess I still haven't, but I've seen his picture!

Susie and Jay Larson said...

I totally almost missed church today too and I was SPEAKING! By freak luck I heard the radio say to set clocks forward just as I was turning off the radio in our car at 10pm last night. I love the facial hair future contimplation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails