Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Big old photo dump

 I could not get my computer figured all the way out.  I finally called Apple Support.  I worked with an AI assistant and they were finally flummoxed and I talked to an actual real live person.  She was flummoxed and asked to share my screen.  After waiting while she read some documents about what to do, she suggested I turn it off and on again.

I had tried that earlier in the morning, but I guess it needed doing twice, because now it works!

It was the first time in the history of ever that I resolved technology woes on my own.  I feel like I ought to get some kind of commendation.

So here are a whole bunch of things I want to remember from the last week plus:

Miriam and me with our haul from Owala (we took the picture to show Alyssa).

The Mariner's game:

Talia, Jackson, Braeden and Geri


Living it up in the PNW:

The boys and their walking stick



Mukilteo Beach

Lunch plus creative expression

view from the ferry

Mark and Whitney at the Gum Wall at Pike's Place Market (kinda gross, but iconic)


Silver Lake


Tire swing at Grandma Geri's house


My pretty sisters-in-law


The wedding:



From left: Kelly, Kain, Brian, Sam, Scott, Whitney, Me, Braeden, Emma, Adam and Mark.  If it looks like Adam's leg is erased, it is because Adam's leg is erased.  (Removed QE.)


Cousin picture.  It isn't complete without Raelyn, but we were happy to add Jenna.  From left: Mark, Emma, Jenna, Jackson, Braeden, Kain and Talia

Adam and Mark being Adam and Mark


Braeden being Braeden--also, Emma's look of loving patience with her brother.  Not her first rodeo.

love love love this

the view from the reception

Megan and Larry

We had such a great time.  Seeing these pictures makes me very happy.  I am grateful for joyful family times and grateful for everyone who was so good to us while we were there! (Grateful to Whitney, because I got a lot of these pictures from her!)

1 comment:

Marianne Johnson said...

I love seeing all these. Looks like a wonderful time!