Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Compensation

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. For one thing, I have to go to the dentist and get two fillings replaced. Not an exciting prospect. If I just stayed in bed would it make it so I never had to go to the dentist? That was what I was contemplating.

I also don't like that my bed looks like this when I crawl out in the morning:


I miss Adam.

Here's a compensation though. This morning I was hugging Mark and telling him that I love him. He said, "I'm precious to you. I'm the most precious thing in the world to you." (still working on his self esteem issues)

I agreed with him and the precious element. He said, "If I died you would cry every day."

Again, I agreed.

Then he said, "You'd always have pictures of me though."

I'm not sure the pictures would be enough.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Love the pictures of Mark! It is hard to have an empty bed to yourself. Keep your chin up Adam will be home soon I hope!

Hannah Stevenson said...

I'm glad he knows he's precious to you. Can you blame the poor kid for wondering? What with the abandonment that took place just a short time ago? ;)

He's such a cutie...I wish I knew him better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails