Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things I Know

1. I know my dentist visit didn't go well yesterday when my dentist called last night to see how I was doing and to apologize for the visit.

2. I know Braeden's getting old when he popped out a tooth without ceremony and asked me if the tooth fairy had cash today.

3. I know I need better forms of entertainment when I'm reading a book that isn't that interesting (but I'm still reading it) and last night sat through a movie that was just kind of odd. It's a Lebanese movie, Caramel, and according to the box was highly acclaimed. I don't think I really got it.

4. I know I'm going to the library today. There has to be help out there for people like me--people in need of a good book to read.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

layahoo.comHi Pard. We have been watching Iranian films lately. The first one was really good. Last night's was odd. For one thing I was trying to do something else while we watched and couldn't read all the subtitles. After the movie Edgar wondered how many more Iranian movies I've ordered from Netflix.

Anonymous said...

Let me give you some good book recommendations:

Life of Pi (starts slow but so worth it); Peabody Sisters; Gallileo's Daughter; Persian Pickle Club; Secret Life of Bees.

Enjoy!!

Lynn

Hannah Stevenson said...

I just finished "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn". Pretty good. I am starting the "At Home in Mitford" series.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails