Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Making Us Laugh...From a Remote Location

We just did a video chat with Adam. We're not sure where he is. Is he on a roller coaster?


In a kung fu comic book...


On the moon...


By a waterfall...

In Paris...

We don't know. We know we miss him. He's cleverly making us laugh and we miss him.


Adam pointing his computer screen at a mirror so I can see him kissing me.

Another question we're all wondering is whether or not I'm going to do anything productive while Adam's gone except post things to my blog.

I don't know...time will tell.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Love it when you can still be so close and yet so far away! Watch lots of tear jerkers, eat lots and don't lift a finger....until 30 minutes before he returns...then run around like mad returning everything to it's prior state. I hope you aren't alone for long...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails