Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

Falling Apart—Belatedly

I have a bunch of pictures (raided from my parents’ camera) to post from the glorious week we just had while they visited. First things first though. I’m sort of falling apart. According to Adam’s estimations, he’s taken 21 trips to London. He’s also taken several trips here in the good old U.S. I think I can safely say that I have had my meltdown every time. My I Can’t Take It Anymore Cry-fest. It’s as much a part of the trip as the divine chocolate Adam brings home to me.

Here’s the problem this time. Since my parents came and I was carried through the first week by the excitement of them coming and then the second week by the adrenaline of having them here, I didn’t really ever fall apart.

This morning Braeden said, “You’re still wearing the green sweater.”

Hm. I guess I still need it. It could be because Adam (after being home for less than 24 hours) is gone again tonight camping with Braeden and the 11 year old scouts. It could be that my jaw is aching and swollen and I had to go to (count them) THREE dentist visits in the last two weeks. It could be that the much-anticipated visit by my parents is over. It could be though that sometimes, a girl just has to wallow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails