Pages

Friday, October 10, 2008

Us...right now

What our (Adam's and my) bed looks like after Mark was hiding there from an imagined storm.



Mark's favorite subject is handwriting. Here's today's effort. He's supposed to circle his best one. He circled every Z. We're working on improving his self-esteem.



Mark, wearing a cape, lost in some bizarre scenario. He needed a transformer, his lego batman and his stuffed animal, Stitch. I didn't ask.


Words we live by.


Braeden, done with all of his work. (Ah, but is it done well?)



Emma, doing her math on her bed. She doesn't like to brush her hair. She says it took all night to make it look like that.


The laundry that needs folding. Adam now calls this couch in our room "the laundry table". I call Adam hilarious.


The time in our school room (and in London). The only reason my children aren't melting from hunger pains (we haven't had lunch), is because they all sneaked some crackers while I was on the phone with Olivia, asking her to help me pronounce a poem in Mark's schoolwork that was in Spanish. Why it was in Spanish was never clear.

Just another day in paradise?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails