Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Talent

Some people have real talents like art and music; waxing eloquent or building things.

My talent?

Grocery shopping.

I read the Albertson's weekly ad flier like it's a novel and I'm all about unit pricing and stocking up when things are on sale.

Here's what I did today.



I know it's sort of a lame talent. It's mine though. I won't win any awards or save the world but I do leave Albertson's every week with a goofy happy grin and it helps soften the blow of how much I spent at Target today. (gulp)

4 comments:

Hannah Stevenson said...

Thelma,
Believe me when I say that that is an AMAZING talent. I wish I had it...I really do. I try but I just can't keep track of it all. I wish you lived close by so that you could tutor me in this. Seriously.

Jennifer said...

Way to go! That's an AMAZING talent.

Susie said...

That is a wonderful talent to have. I'm the same way too. Great savings!!

Suzanne said...

The end of your posts really are funny. I love the "soften the blow"... b/c isn't that what saving is all about. Saving so we can spend more on other things?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails