Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Grateful Friday

Things I'm loving // a summer list:

-my new stainless steel water bottle (worth the hype from both Marianne and Emma)

-nightly scripture reading on the deck

-reading good books

-drumsticks (the ice cream variety, not the musical variety)

-filling the watering can every morning to make the flower pot rounds

-lunch with Mark and sometimes Emma too

-counting down days until Braeden's home

-ice

-fresh fruit

-weekend adventures

-Maverik (see above)

-air conditioning

-stirring up a pitcher of Crystal Light every night for dinner (I love that stuff.  I don't have enough respect for dire warnings about aspartame.)

-nothing too dramatic happening

-a book showing up from Amazon that I didn't order (Marianne ordered it and had it sent to me.  She's an eclipse evangelist.  Is that a thing?)

-planning to see the eclipse (see above)

-stunning sunsets

-my feet are not cold (unless we watch a movie in the basement which is an icebox)

 Remember this, that very little is needed to make a happy life.
Marcus Aurelius

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Where will you watch the eclipse from?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails