Pages

Tuesday, July 18, 2017

I think he's a keeper

I dropped a library book in the tub (!) and I had carefully dried the pages and I was using some clamps to flatten them out.  (These are the best ideas someone who dropped a library book in the tub can come up with.)  He took the clamps off and turned them the other direction because I was further damaging the book.

He told me not to feel guilty about me being the one who gets to fly to Washington, D.C. with Braeden to go through the temple with Stella.  (In fact it was his idea that I be the one.)

He left for work a little late so he could be Mark's taxi instead of me.

He warned me about some typos in my blog so I could fix them.

He texted me to let him know when I was done at the chiropractor.  Then he directed me to a park where he brought me lunch and we had a picnic in the shade.

These are just a few things in the last 24 hours.  Some people just keep getting better and more likable all the time and Adam is one of those people.

1 comment:

Jen Dahl said...

He's such a good guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails