Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Not my email

It's been awhile since I've posted one of these.  I unsubscribed from a bunch of emails that weren't intended for me so I get less email.

It's nice.

Every once in a while, one makes its way to my inbox though.

For example:


Some people have birthdays only once a year, some people (like our kids) have birthdays twice a year because we celebrate their half birthdays.

I could celebrate my birthday at least monthly because I get so many greetings intended for other people.

I'll take it.

I just wish they sent me a cake too.

Then Nancy ordered a chair.  I don't know why the email came to me.  I wanted to see the chair I didn't order but the link didn't work.

It's arriving today though.

I hope it's a good chair.



And whoever this email was intended for is having some work done on their house. I spent too much time analyzing this bid for home repairs.



The wording seems British but it in in dollars.  Maybe Australia?  I looked up the phone number (I'm telling you, I spent more time than reasonable on an email not intended for me.)  And yes, Sam is in Australia and has a website called Sam the Handyman.

And finally proof that sometimes a picture isn't worth a thousand words.  Someone sent me this picture.


I didn't know if it was a warning or a cry for help.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Who has more fun than you? Nobody, that's who!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails