Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Highs and lows

I miss having three kids at home.

But...

I love texts from our kids (they are funny and use gifs and memes advantageously).

We have been playing a lot of backgammon around here.

But...

I have been losing at backgammon--if this keeps happening I'm going to demand we play boggle instead because I always win at boggle

Our washer is broken.

But...

A repairman is coming tomorrow.

The insomnia has been real lately.

But...

I'm reading a great book.

I am impatient.

But...

And I am still impatient.

(I'm working on it.)



P.S.  Sam the Handyman sent me a follow up email.  I wrote him back and said that I was indeed Thelma, but not the one he was looking for.  So I sort of have an Australian pen pal now?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails