Pages

Monday, July 30, 2018

Emma Jayne

Emma and Braeden recently love the band First Aid Kit.  Emma listens to their songs, then plays them on her guitar and she and Braeden sing harmony.

*
**

Last night Emma asked us all for suggestions for her playlist for her solo road trip she is taking later this week.  (Independence, thy name is Emma.)

Mark (of course) picked Careless Whisper by Wham! because that kid lives and breathes 80s music.

Emma started slowly prancing around the kitchen, singing, "I'm never going to prance again."

I said, "But you're prancing right now."

She said, "For the last time though."

*
**

Emma showed me this texted short story (is that what we're calling it?) that she sent to Vanessa one night.









All of this is to say, I really like that girl.  

1 comment:

Geri said...

After the Alaskan ghost story I am not sure Emma should take a solo road trip. Return home Emma.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails