Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Inside recess

Yesterday we had inside recess.  It was raining (there were stratonimbus clouds if you are a third grader learning about weather).

I was still eating my lunch when my class trooped in for inside recess.  They were very interested in my lunch (it was leftover taco soup).  

What smells like beans?

What is that smell?

That smells good!

One student (and it should be said almost every story I tell on here is about this one student--he is a character!) stood in front of me staring at my soup.

Keep in mind they had literally just come from lunch.

He said, "Do you have an extra spoon?"

Sometimes

have

no 

words.

3 comments:

Marianne said...

Sharing is caring! ;)

Mark Dahl said...

That is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Bahaha!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails