Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Fair Warning

Dear Adam,

As you know, yesterday I had about 5 inches cut off my hair.

Today I moved the furniture around.

Tomorrow I may paint the entire house...purple. Who knows?

I blame you because the only reason I live in this sun-forsaken wasteland
(can you call a place with so many many green trees a wasteland?) that does crazy things to my brain is because I'm crazy about you...and this is where you live.

Love Thelma

p.s. Hurry home because the TV doesn't work (I had to unplug all the cords to move it and I have no idea how to hook it back up). Braeden will be one mad kid when he realizes M*A*S*H is on and he can't watch it.

p.p.s. Thanks for the genetic contribution you made to our kids. They are strong...that armoire practically moved itself.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails