Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Those that say you can't take it with you never saw a car packed for a vacation trip. ~Author Unknown

I can't decide if Lake Chelan or Disneyland is the happiest place on earth.



I just can't decide.




While there we stayed in this pretty house:



Emma had to prove she inherited her mother's talent for core strengthening:

See Braeden reading in the background? He and I each read an entire novel in the three days...reading = good vacations!

I woke up from an uncomfortable night on an uncomfortable bed (because you know I tend to be the Princess and the Pea...I need a good bed!). I recovered when this was my morning view though:



Mark took early morning walks on the dock in his pajamas:


There was a lot of swimming:


And playing in the sand:


We didn't forget this kid anywhere:


We made sure of that.


But mostly, there was a WHOLE LOT of riding on the waverunner we rented:



I even took each kid out for a little spin and Mark immediately said I went too slow and he wanted to go with his dad.

On the way home today we stopped for lunch and Mark didn't get a good toy in his Sonic kids' meal:

This is how a mad and extremely tired boy looks...

He cheered up when we got to Leavenworth for ice cream and the requisite hat trying on session.




And tomorrow we start school!!!!


I'm excited. Wouldn't you be?

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

Looks like a beautiful vacation. I hope school was just as beautiful today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails