Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Mark's video

I want to post this video mostly for Mark's cousins.  I think they'll like it.

Mark has been making little movies lately using some software where he can add in light saber effects. If that doesn't make sense then I'm right there with you. There are words across the video because it's demo software. Braeden suggested Mark get the real software for his upcoming half birthday. Mark scoffed. He wants about thirty things for his half birthday. The real software doesn't make the short list. I mostly notice how messy our school room is in the videos. I use it as a holding area for stuff in transit--like the five things I'm getting rid of everyday. It's the hardest working room in our house.

Also a movie studio.


1 comment:

Marianne said...

The cousins around here liked it! We always laugh when you say your rooms are messy in pictures. You should come here if you want to see messy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails