Pages

Friday, October 21, 2016

Fall Break

Two years ago, we went to Disneyland during Fall Break.  It seemed like such a perfect idea.

Except everyone in Utah also went to Disneyland.

This year, unbeknownst to me (I think I need to follow Utah on Facebook or something) everyone in Utah didn't go to Disneyland.

They went to the Mt. Timpanogos temple.  I took a vanload of kids there yesterday and I have never seen the place so busy.

We were there three hours.

After I dropped everyone back off except Mark, I was going to pick up a prescription for my increasingly stupid eye.

I got a speeding ticket.

It seemed like rotten luck but I also deserved it.

Afterward, I was driving the speed limit like a good girl and I thought, "Are you kidding meThis is how slow I was supposed to be going all this time?"

I don't know if I can keep that up.

Mark went on a scout campout.

He refused to take a coat, so he's probably really cold but he won't die and hopefully he'll learn his lesson.

(Like me and my speeding ticket.)

Last night Vanessa stayed over because her mom is out of town.  That is the second time Mark has been at scout camp and Vanessa has stayed over.

Emma said we need to keep the ginger component balanced around here.

Today, after work, Adam is joining the scouts, Emma is keeping her nose to the grindstone with homework and college applications.

And I'm not going to get another speeding ticket.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails