Pages

Friday, October 7, 2016

Reliable

I think reliable is a marvelous word.  Reliability makes the world go round!  Here are some reliable things in my life:

1-Sunshine.  Here it is very rare to have a cloudy day all day. The sun is tenacious and almost always peeks through.

2-Yesterday Emma got herself up and out the door in the predawn hours and headed to her Shakespeare Competition all by herself.  Of course she did.  She's Emma.

3-The night before Emma left they had a Night of Shakespeare showcase.  It was my third year running and high school students doing Shakespeare is painful.  You can stitch that on a pillow.

4-Emma's room looks like a tornado struck (as per usual).  I'm not sure if this happened before or after she left but I'm guessing before.

5-Mark and I were talking about a song for his audition.  He refused all of my suggestions.  Because he is one of my children.

6-When I texted Adam yesterday that it was a soup and bread sort of day he stopped at Kneaders on the way home from work.  For soup and bread.

It's so nice to have things you can count on.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails