Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

There is beauty all around


I think some really good evidence that God loves us is all the beauty to be found in the world. (Adam took every one of these pictures. 



The natural world is breathtaking.







I'm grateful for art and music and literature.  I'm grateful for the imagination people have been blessed with and then in turn share with the world.  I love art museums and libraries and book stores and museum gift shops where you can find all sorts of interesting things.





    I am grateful for National Parks where jaw dropping beauty is preserved.




I love color and texture and colorful contrast and sleek monochrome. 



I love sunrises and sunset and mountains and beaches and valleys and forests and everything in between.











There's nothing like blue blue skies, snow drifts sparkling in the sunlight, crunchy fall leaves, spring blossoms, warm summer nights.






It's a beautiful world.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails