Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Gift Idea for Vain People

My extraordinary sister-in-law Jennifer gave me this gift:


She formatted and printed all of my blog posts through December 2008 and had them bound in a book for me.

I keep looking at the book in disbelief. So much work on her part. I feel a little guilty that each time I was clicking PUBLISH POST for the sheer pleasure of it, it was creating more work for her.

Thank you Jennifer! From the bottom of my (vain, love-to-see-my-name-in-print) heart!

3 comments:

Olivia Cobian said...

Jennifer is so thoughtful. What a lovely gift.

lifeatthewhitehouse said...

That is so awesome!!! What a wonderful idea. Your blogs are truly publish-worthy!!

Suzanne said...

That looks amazing. I want to see pictures of how it looks on the inside (formatting etc). How thoughtful. I have heard of companies doing this for people.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails