Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Spelling


"My spelling is Wobbly. It's good spelling but it Wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.”

A.A. Milne


I have nothing against people that can't spell. In fact some of my favorite people in the world aren't such great spellers.

These favorite people of mine, the non spellers, they know they can't spell and guess what?

They do not create signs advertising their businesses.




Adam said it was the fault of the little shopping center. Look at the example they have when it comes to signage:


3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Oh geez, hello, spell check?! LOL! Tim and I are always laughing at all of the spellos in China. I heard of a website you might find funny:
www.engrish.com, where things printed here in China have major typos, bad english. It's hilarious.

Olivia Cobian said...

Be nice, Pard. Spelling can be a nightmare for ESL folks. I think your Mediterranean Cuisine friends could be among them.

Anonymous said...

Is something spelled wrong?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails