Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

This Morning Spring Called My Name

Maybe it's because I've been reading The Secret Garden to my kids.

Maybe it's because the tulips are still so short.




Or winter has been so long.

I took Mark to Lowe's today. He frisked along beside me like a young colt (I'm not sure if "frisked" is correctly used in that context but if you've ever seen a young colt you know what I mean). Some primroses caught my eye.

Then some more primroses caught my eye.

I decided we couldn't live without them.


Can you blame me?

1 comment:

Clarissa Johnson said...

Marianne again. . . I just got all caught up on your blog and it was such an enjoyable experience. You are a gem and the most amazing writer. I can't wait to see you this very month!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails