Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Picture Time

Turkey Trot:

I forgot, I did have a picture of La Conner. Apparently La Conner has 9 turkeys that roam free. Why not? I was contemplating living in a place with wandering turkeys and Tabor pointed out the guide at the Quilt Museum won't be around forever. Now I have a career goal. Someday I'll work in the Quilt Museum. And amble around with the turkeys after hours.


Roping Lessons:

Tabor taught Braeden how to rope. I volunteered my foot to be roped but I wasn't quite as accommodating to the tutelage when Tabor hit a lamp shade (mostly because it revealed a little puff of dust).

Roping also included tying Braeden up.


Tabor was nice enough to teach Braeden how to tie him up too.


Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle:




rolling down the hill


Beautiful Seattle

The Wheedles on the Needle:





My brother with the gravity defying mustache and his daughter with the gravity defying hair.

Tabor says Baby Olivia looks like Governor Blagojevich without her hair in the pony tails.


A baby that cute? I'm not believing him.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails