Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Decisions, Decisions

Today I could be melancholy.  I am filled with dread that school starts in two weeks.  Adam reminded me last night that we know sending them to school is the right thing.  "They'll be fine," he said.  "They'll be great."

I know.  It's me I'm worried about.


Today I could be lonely.  Adam's going to scout camp until Saturday.  Sigh.  I like Adam home.

Today I could be worried.  Some of my family merits worry.

Today I could enjoy the weather.  It is going to be a perfect Seattle summer day.  With a cherry on top.

Today I could be happy.  I have pleasant tasks to fulfill...read to Mark, listen to him read, plan his school, work more on scrapbooks (I'm slowly getting caught up!), water my flowers.

I don't know which one I'll pick.  I might as well go with the last one though.  Happy is good.

 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My vote is to go with happy. That's the one I'm trying to go with today, as opposed to the stress/worry option which I tend to always be stuck on. The added bonus is when you choose the happy mode, you get happier family members ... which sort of helps the happy stay around.

Good luck.

Hannah Stevenson said...

Good luck with your decision. I'm choosing tired. I'll probably regret it but I'm too exhausted to care. Maybe after a nap I'll choose happy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails