Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Life Dreams



This morning Mark thinks he shouldn't have to have school.

Because it's a national holiday:  My Bunkbeds Arrived Day.

He has told me several times that this is his "life dream" coming true.

While the workers assembled the bed, he bounded around and chatted with them and explained the features of the bed to them.  They were very kind and long suffering.

The old beds we had were behemoth captain beds belonging to Adam's sisters that we were housing while they didn't have room for them.  They weighed 5 tons each (I'm guessing) and one of them had a faint odor despite my best and frequent efforts.  They finally had room for the beds.

Maybe it should be a National Holiday.

The room smells nice now and we feel footloose and fancy free with these svelte new beds.

And I think that's my life dream.

Things are great all over.


Here's where Mark tested some of the new features of his bed:

Webkin containment--


feet stretching--


ladder maneuvers--

3 comments:

Janet said...

Nifty beds! . . . Oh, and will you please teach me how to make the photos on my blog big like that--that is my current "life dream." Seriously, it is.

Jennifer said...

I'm getting bunk beds too and after a year+ of stepping over mattresses on the floor, we WILL celebrate a national holiday. Isaiah will be thrilled to look at these pictures. Let me know where you got them and if they are passing the "rambunctious boy test". That's my biggest concern.

Deborah W said...

What a cute boy's room, and what a cute boy! Very entertaining post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails