Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

First Day of School: Part Two

The post with the obligatory pictures.


Adam took this picture of me hugging Braeden.  What is not apparent from the photo is my breaking heart.  Don't be jealous that I look so gorgeous at 6:45 (!) in the morning.  It took me all night to get my hair looking that ratty.

Here's Braeden, 8th grader extraordinaire:


Don't be jealous of the beautiful light filled morning.  The brilliant sunshine...

Here's Emma, 6th grader extraordinaire:

 
Young enough that the umbrella is not a social faux pas.  Young enough that it's a little bit light out when it's time for her school.

Don't be jealous of the pony tail.  It took me about 30 seconds.  What can I say?  I'm a hair whiz.  (And it was sort of miracle that Emma even let me touch her hair.)

Because we all know I'm really not a hair whiz.

They both came home with smiles.

It's looks like I'll survive.

Happily, I spent the entire day with this one:


He's a bargain at any price...and comes complete with nutrition facts.

1 comment:

Olivia Cobian said...

I'm so glad everything went well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails